2021-22 South Dakota Changes, Clarifications & Reminders
- After a one-year delay due to COVID-19, the SDHSAA will now follow the Optimal Performance Calculator format for weights during the season. Please see additional information released on the SDHSAA website for full regulations.
- Amended State Tournament schedule
- Girls weight classes established for 2021-22 season only: 106-113-120-126-132-142-154-170-190-285.
- Girls Team Championship will be conducted as part of the individual State Tournament beginning in 2021-22, placing eight individuals per weight class and top six teams; one classification of schools competing.
- Boys’ Team Duals will be competed out to six places.